As it is not a big deal for each purchaser (in the case of Acer vs ASUS ). For most, the brand name improves things significantly, regardless of whether they are purchasing shoes, garments, or hardware.
Two such brands for laptops purchasers are Acer and Asus brands. These two brands have been doing business since the late 90s and make laptops for sorts of requirements/needs and financial plans.
So, how would you choose whether you ought to go for an Acer or Asus laptop?
Acer Brand’s Review:
- Why Acer? Acer is one of the oldest laptop brands.
- Founded? In the year 1976.
- Better known for? Better known for laptops over desktop PCs.
- Range? Monitors, projectors, smartphones, and tablets, etc.
- If you need a laptop with a sleek and lightweight design. Then an Acer laptop will work for you. Their Swift 7 and Swift 3 weight about 3lbs to 4lbs, putting them at par with the MacBook Air, which also weighs about 4lbs.
- Not to overlook, they are genuinely damn reduced, so you ought not to experience any difficulty utilizing them in restricted or tight spaces like when you are in a plane, on the way, or simply chilling at the seashore.
- Because it is super easy and useful for carrying as it will fit in your backpack or laptop bag.
- At that point you will be glad to know, that Acer laptops like the Predator Helios 300 and Helios 300 Special Edition have brought about genuinely necessary change with their turquoise and dark and keeping in mind that and Gold structures (sure to snatch a couple of eyes and even get you a few commendations)
- The exact goes for the Chromebooks like the Chromebook 11 and Chromebook 13.
- The Chromebook 13 additionally includes an aluminum body and pivot that gives the console that slight lift that makes composing a mess simpler (trust me on that, this is an unquestionable requirement attempt).
- In any case, while their bourbon is incredible, their brew’s somewhat of a dreary. Exactly, laptops like Spin 3, Chromebook 11 come with plastic parts that are edible ( having cheaper, very durable, and lackluster features).
- Acer’s highest development with regards to laptops is their Swift Series that has incorporated a 15.6-inch show into a computer that weighs under 2 lbs.
- This is likewise something they have finished with a considerable lot of their gaming laptops, also. So whether it is work or play, you should now have the option to convey your laptop anyplace and all over. The Swift Series has a 0.35-inch outline, which makes it perhaps the sleekest laptops you will discover available.
- Another of their astounding cooling developments is the LiquidLoop fanless cooling framework utilized in the Acer’s Switch 7 Black Edition. This is a 2-1 laptop ideal for graphics designers.
4. Money Incentive (4/5):
- Regardless of whether you need a modest Laptop/Chromebook or a premium, Acer has got you secured.
- You can get the Acer Chromebook 15 under $200 and features a full-metal chassis and a full-HD display.
- The most-selling laptop on Amazon is the Acer Aspire 5 Slim. It is one of our perfect budget laptops ideal for anyone who needs a new one for diversion purposes and light office work.
- It also has a Full-HD 15.6-inch display that makes sure to give you excellent movie experience.
ASUS Brand’s Review:
- Why ASUS? ASUS is one of the best laptop brands.
- Founded? By an ex-engineer at Acer in 1989.
- Better known for? Better known for laptops and PCs.
- Range? Its products include desktop computers, laptops, netbooks, mobile phones, networking equipment, monitors, WIFI routers, projectors, motherboards, graphics cards, optical storage, multimedia products, peripherals, wearables, servers, workstations, and tablet PCs. The company is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
2. Components of ASUS laptops:
- In that case, we would recommend checking out their ZenBok Pro Duo, which is excellent for people who are into video editing or graphics designing.
- And if you needed something on the cheap just for watching movies or to do some presentations and content writing, then the ASUS Vivobook and the VivoBook L203MA (costs only around $200) are just what you have been looking for.
- Graphic cards (RTX 2080 Graphics card)
- Cooling (detachable liquid cooling module)
- Display (The high-end ones come with a large 17.3-inch.)
- Backlit keyboard (full control over the lighting of the keyboard & can even synchronize)
- The ScreenPad on the Asus ZenBook Pro 15 told us anything about ASUS. They are not scared to go out of the box. And while it was thought to be a massive gamble at first, it turned out to be a hit amongst the users.
- In case you didn’t know, the ScreenPad is a touchpad that allows you to control music, .etc. In other words, it is like having an additional display.
- Then there is also the ZenBook S13, which is considered to be one of the slimmest laptops ever with discrete graphics. There are also talk of a laptop with dual display coming soon.
4. Money Incentive:
- The cheaper laptops under $500, you can go with the VivoBook L203MA, which costs under $250.
- You can also go with the ASUS Vivobook Then and Light, the Vivobook 15, and Vivobook Flip 14 if you need a convertible laptop on the cheap.
- The ZenBook Pro 15 is just what the doctor ordered for those that need a premium business and entertainment laptop. It comes with an i9 processor, GTX 1050 Ti graphics unit, and an eye-catching 4K display.
- The gaming laptops vary from $800 to $6500, meaning there is one for every budget.
Acer vs ASUS (Comparison):
- For gamers
- For Business Laptops
Acer vs ASUS (Main Difference):
Which is the best laptop, Acer, or Asus for budget buyers?
In my opinion, Acer is the best suit. The Acer Aspire 5 Slim is the most-bought laptop on Amazon. It perfectly combines low-cost with useful feature making it the ideal laptop for students, kids, or anyone that needs a budget laptop for entertainment purposes.